Your Partner from Discovery to Recovery
Continuity of Care
Personalized integrative healthcare tailored to meet your specific needs.
Personalized Healthcare Plans
Prevention & treatment of long-term health problems with 1:1 support
Get to the root cause using lab tests instead of endlessly tackling the symptoms.
Online Consultations within 48 hours
Limited client numbers at any one time ensures exceptional response times.
My passion for getting to the root cause of unexplained health problems began when I was told by conventional doctors there was no explanation for why I had a full term stillbirth and previous miscarriages in spite of otherwise perfect health. This prompted me to leave the stress of the corporate world, do another degree (Acupuncture) and post-grad studies (herbal medicine) and dedicate my working life to natural healthcare, lifestyle medicine and now functional medicine.
I have never looked back and owe a debt of gratitude to tragedy that led to transformation and to the wonderful clients I have met, helped and learned from along this journey.
I help people in positions of mission-critical levels responsibility who cannot afford to have ‘down time’ yet whose stress levels are putting them at risk of chronic health problems such as:-
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Long Covid, ME
- Chronic Stress, Anxiety or Depression
- Infertility (unexplained infertility, PCOS, amenorrhoea, endometriosis, need to lose weight for IVF etc)
- Menopausal symptoms (hot flashes, unexplained weight gain, brain fog, insomnia etc)
- Digestive disorders from weight management to acid reflux, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) and Type II diabetes.
- Or who are on an NHS Waiting list and want to stay as fit and healthy as possible before surgery
And I especially want to work with people whose doctors have told them there is ‘nothing wrong’ or ‘nothing more that can be done’. or ‘we don’t know what is wrong’! In the current health climate this has led me to focus strongly on post-viral fatigue, chronic fatigue syndrome and long covid.
I can give you the time you need so we can get to the bottom of it together.
The image here is of the Functional Medicine Tree. It shows how we gather information from the roots upwards. You will notice that unlike conventional medicine, we do not just treat symptoms (the leaves) as we believe they are just a manifestation of something that has gone out of balance inside your body.
The information is gathered using three detailed intake questionnaires that you will need to complete before our 60-minute 1:1 TeleMedicine appointment. By the time we meet, I will have spent a great deal of time putting together your Functional Medicine Timeline so that we can discuss trends in your health patterns, identify antecedents, triggers and mediators including any genetic predispositions.
I will also have prepared your Functional Medicine Matrix, which is a visual representation of the systems in your body that are most out of balance. This will give us a clear indication of where treatment needs to start to gain the most benefit and which laboratory tests would give us useful ‘behind-the-scenes’ information. This leads us to Step 2: Analyze…
Once we have identified which of the 7 main body systems are out of balance, our motto is Test, don’t Guess!
State-of-the-art Gut function, hormone levels and genetic test kits can be sent to your home for you to provide a sample, then our courier will collect them and take them to the lab. There are hundreds of tests we can choose from to tailor the right ones for you so that we can get to the root cause of your health issues as quickly and effectively as possible.
You will receive a highly detailed A4 report with your timeline, matrix, medical symptoms questionnaire (MSQ) and Functional Medicine Prescription. This will be our working document for your care plan.
At this stage you can opt to either take the document to work on the plan yourself, or you can begin a 6-month Implementation Motivation and Accountability Plan with me, which is Step 4: Integrate…
This step is the Integration phase where we kick-start the reversal of chronic health problems with a 6-month care plan backed up by 1:1 TeleMedicine appointments. a health platform, monthly metrics review, fit-bit integration for logging exercise routines and much more.
This I-MAP is your path to optimum health and broadly includes the following, although it will be tailored to meet your specific needs:-
- Institute for Functional Medicine Diet Plan tailored to your personal needs and preferences EG Core diet, mitochondrial support, cardio-metabolic, elimination diet, food sensitivities ReNew plan etc.
- Food diary, recipes, food planning guidance, phytonutrient guide.
- Meditation and relaxation guidance to fit with your schedule and level of experience.
- Monthly assessments of your symptoms using the MSQ Score to track progress
- Monthly World Health Organization assessment to measure your mental and emotional wellbeing
- Fortnightly 30-minute 1:1 sessions to check in personally
- A wide range of pre-agreed exercise routines to follow online
- Weekly weigh in stats submission if appropriate, so your progress graph can be updated.
- Online health portal with secure video-conferencing, chat facility for you to send quick questions, upload reports, food diary etc
- Monthly reports with the update of your timeline and matrix, your statistics and the updated plan for the coming month.
There are several types of nutrition plan that can be tailored to meet your needs whether you are vegan, vegetarian or if you have cultural preferences regarding your food, I am happy to work with you to find something that suits you personally.
- Core Food Plan to help you eat a more nutritious diet and ease your way off processed foods and convenience food.
- Mito Food Plan for mitochondrial support to boost your energy and balance hormones
- Elimination Diet to help identify food intolerance
- ReNew Food Plan to reduce inflammation and lower the toxic burden
- Cardio-metabolic food plan good for weight management and cardiac health
This is your guide to Sustained Recovery. I will ensure you have the information you need to continue your success beyond our time working together. This programme is about lifestyle change and lasting health habits combined with routine health checks along the way to keep an eye on what is going on ‘behind-the-scenes’ in your body.
If we take a snapshot view of your health today, would it fall into the ‘asset’ or ‘liability’ category of a business balance sheet?