Men’s hormonal health is something that is taken for granted a lot more than women’s and far less widely or openly discussed. At 360 Health Consultancy we offer natural ways to re-balance men’s hormones whether it is for impotence, fertility or andropause. Although most people know about Testosterone, that is only one of a whole system of hormones that need to function in harmony for men to be fit and healthy.
Testosterone enhances sex drive, strengthens bone and muscle tissue, and reduces fat production. It is also a natural energy booster that protects against the onset of depression and heart disease. Other male hormonal deficiencies or excesses affect sleep, metabolism, and the ability to fight disease. Throughout life, and particularly as you approach middle age.
Possible signs of low Testosterone levels
- Reduced sex drive.
- Reduced erectile function / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Loss of body hair
- Less beard growth
- Loss of lean muscle
- Feeling very tired all the time(fatigue)
- Obesity (being overweight)
- Symptoms of depression.
As you get older your Testosterone levels will definitely decrease, so a natural boost may be all you need if your symptoms are mild and you are not ready to go down the whole ‘clinical route’. Although topical creams and various pharmaceutical options are available, at 360 Health Consultancy we prefer to use botanicals and nutraceuticals as a more natural, gentle and bio-available solution first because our hormonal system is delicately balanced and ‘more is not always better’!
- The ability to build lean muscle faster
- More energy
- Cope better with stress
- Higher libido and increased sexual satisfaction
- The ability to burn stubborn fat
- Decrease insulin resistance
- Improve cognitive ability (less brain fog)
Home Testing Kits
Our ‘at home’ test is 5 saliva samples that you would collect over a 24-hour period. It measures the hormones, cortisol, DHEA, testosterone and melatonin and allows for the detection of hormonal imbalances related to symptoms of:-
- Andropause (male ‘menopause’)
- Signs of rapid ageing
- Low vitality
- Sexual dysfunction.
Optimal health is dependent on the balance of all these hormones, not just a single hormone. Our focus in testing tends to be on non-invasive tests that you can do at home. These tests have a very high degree of accuracy and also keep the cost down.
Blood serum testing for a complete male hormonal profile is available, but is not promoted here because we would first need to identify where your nearest private phlebotomist is and how much it would cost for you to have a blood draw.
There are several options available to you if you think you may have an hormonal imbalance.
- Try a natural testosterone booster supplement for 3-4 months
- Book a free discovery call if you would like to discuss the blood serum test or find out more about our health checks
- Have a look at How We Work Together and if you feel comfortable with that, order your Men’s Hormonal Health package of consultations, lab tests and recommended personalized solutions.