Are you a ‘Giver’ whose own cup has run dry?
Does everyone come to you for advice and support, but forget that sometimes you need it too?
Do you work so hard that it is hard to imagine life any other way?
If you have answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then this webinar is for you!
We will tackle the challenges of finding time for your own dreams and goals when work, family responsibilities and professional duties all take up so much of your time that you are too tired to do the things you really want to do that would make your own life more fulfilling.
This webinar will show you ways to:
- Reconnect with your own dreams that you put on hold for your career, family or other demands
- Delegate household jobs to free up your time at home
- Healthy meals in minutes – kitchen hacks and workplace snacks
- How to give yourself permission for ‘me time’ and get others to respect that
- How to stay healthy and sane enough to fulfill your own dreams and desires
- Why it’s not selfish to put yourself first
- Your ‘My Life Matters Too’ Template